MINUTES OF ASTON INGHAM PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 11TH JULY 2011 AT 7.30P.M. IN THE VILLAGE HALL
ATTENDED BY Mr J. Harding (Chairman), Mr J. Whatley, Mr C. Tormey, Mr S. Burns, Mr E. Green
At the beginning of the meeting the refurbished Parish Map was displayed for members of Lea Residents’ Association and other interested parishioners to view.
MINUTES OF JUNE MEETING were read, approved and signed.
1. Mr Neil (Amey) had apologized to Mr Tormey for the mix –up and outstanding defects from Parish Walk. Clerk to contact Harry Bramer regarding this, and contact Mr Neil to confirm problems to be rectified.
2. Data Protection. Mr Whatley explained situation to date. Information had been forwarded from H.A.L.C. and more was expected. Action will be taken when this has been received.
3. Courses – Mr Harding proposed that any course fees incurred be reimbursed fully to councillors. Mrs Tree seconded All in favour. Mileage claims will be up to discretion of individual councillors. Relevant information to be circulated and discussed following courses.
4. Elections – forms to be returned to Electoral Office.
1. Middle Barrel Farm. A query has been raised regarding development at this site. Clerk to request copy of approved plans.
2. Wayside, Aston Crews. DMS/11075/FH. Permission. Conditions read and noted.
§ Clerk/Council Direct
§ H.A.L.C. – EXEC./Information Corner/Courses/Application for Clerk’s Training/PAYE/Councillor notification – Data Protection/Bus Services Review
§ Mobile Library Services
§ New Local Compact
§ Electoral Changes
FINANCE C.A. £1889.94 A.I.P.C.H.F. £7.63 P.C. £9.22
I. Clerk’s salary review – After consulting N.A.L.C. scales Mrs Tree proposed £800.00 p.a. to be paid in four quarterly amounts Mr Whatley seconded. All in favour. (First payment June 2011)
II. Audit – Annual Return had been sent.
III. P.A.Y.E – Clerk had registered with H.M.R.C. and received information to be followed up.
IV. Mrs Savidge had enquired about procedure for grant application – letter to be requested.
ANY OTHER MATTERS
Ø Concern was expressed regarding caravans at site adjacent to Warren Farm, as there appeared to be more people on site than could realistically be required for cultivating this relatively small area. Clerk to contact Enforcement Officer.
DATE OF NEXT MEETING Monday 12th September2011
MEETING CLOSED AT 9.20 P.M.