MINUTES OF ASTON INGHAM PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 10TH JANUARY 2011 AT 7.30 P.M. IN THE VILLAGE HALL
Mr J. Harding (chairman), Mr J. Whatley, Mr C. Tormey, Mr S. Burns, Mrs R. Tree
APOLOGIES WERE RECEIVED FROM Mr E. Green
MINUTES OF DECEMBER MEETING were read, approved and signed.
1. Problems noted from Amey Walk. Some matters have been addressed – those outstanding to be monitored.
2. Sunnyside – visibility at junction. Awaiting reply from Gloucestershire Highways.
3. Ice on B4222 at junction of Oaks Lane where water is flowing across road and missing drain. Mr Whatley to identify exact cause of problem before contacting Amey.
4. Problems of flooding on Gypsy Lane. (Not noted on walk as conditions were dry). Clerk to contact Amey.
5. Caravans on land adjacent to Warren Farm. Several people had raised concerns. Caravans have now been removed.
Upper Barrel farm, Barrel Lane, Longhope.DMS/103197/F. Proposed steel frame agricultural building. No objections.
i. Poppy Party and Diamond Jubilee – correspondence passed to W.I.
ii. H.A.L.C. Information regarding data protection to be checked with Lynda Wilcox. Localism Bill – relevant sections to be circulated to be commented on at next meeting. Clerks & Chairs Evening – Mr Whatley to attend.
iii. Clerk/Council Direct
FINANCE C.A. £1565.33 A.I.P.C.H.F. £7.63 P.C. £6.90
ANY OTHER MATTERS
• Emergency Co-ordinator for Parish. Mr Tormey and Mr Harding to liaise.
DATE OF NEXT MEETING Monday 14th February
MEETING CLOSED AT 8.50 p.m.