MINUTES OF ASTON INGHAM PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 10TH SEPTEMBER 2012 AT 7.30 P.M. IN THE VILLAGE HALL
ATTENDED BY Mr J. Harding (chairman), Mr C.Tormey, Mr J. Whatley, Mrs R. Tree.
APOLOGIES WERE RECEIVED FROM Mr S. Burns and Mr E. Green.
MINUTES OF JULY MEETING were read, approved and signed.
1) Oaks Lane – potholes have still not been repaired. This matter has been reported several times to Herefordshire Council, Amey, the Chief Executive and PCIRIS. Clerk to write again to Chief Executive. Copy to Mr Bramer and H.A.L.C.
30 m.p.h. speed limit sign has not been replaced. This has also been reported and acknowledged several times. Both of these items have been reported on PCIRIS.
2) Overhanging hedge on Gypsy Lane. Trees have been cut back but still some obstruction to vehicles.
3) Flooding at Aston Crews at top of Warren Lane has been reported via PCIRIS system.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Herefordshire Council have adopted a new Code of Conduct. Clerk to attend training and/or contact Anthony Bush and Parish Council will make decision on whether to adopt the HALC Code of Conduct or the HCC Code of Conduct when more information has been gained.
Samples of vermiculite board for making a flameproof box and flameproof spray were looked at. More information to be gathered to discuss at next meeting.
1) Lower Luxtree, Barrel Lane. S121767/F. Change of use of existing ancillary building to holiday letting accommodation. The Parish Council did not support this application as previous planning permission carried a condition that it must not be used for residential accommodation.
2) The Plovers, Shotts Lane. S121604/F. Proposed erection of extension and the erection of new detached stable and solar panel array. The Parish Council had no objections.
3) Church House, Aston Ingham. S121991/FH. Two storey side extension. Some concerns regarding maintenance access and need for condition for non habital use.
4) Letter from Mike Willmont giving information on planning application process – to be emailed to councillors.
5) Copies of planning decisions from HCC to be forwarded by the clerk to councillors.
I. H.A.L.C. – Information Corner
II. Your Community – Your Say – meeting at Larruprez Centre on 20th September
III. Local Works – sustainable Communities
IV. Letter from Mrs Bevan, Quarry Farm regarding speed management. Clerk has replied detailing history and current situation
V. Amey’s contract with Herefordshire Council
VI. Review of Herefordshire Registration services
VII. Census result
IX. H.A.L.C. Conference
X. Council Tax for those on lower incomes
FINANCE C.A. £1659.15 A.I.P.C.H.F. £107.63 P.C £16.28
1) Letter from Internal Auditor acknowledging monies received
2) Clerk’s salary (3 months) – £200.00. Mr Harding proposed this be paid, Mr Tormey seconded. All in favour. £160.00 – clerk. £40.00 – H.M.R.C.
3) New audit details
ANY OTHER MATTERS
Ø Discussion as to format of proposed pamphlet giving information about Church Cross
DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Monday 8th October 2012
MEETING CLOSED AT 9.24 p.m.