MINUTES OF ASTON INGHAM PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 11TH OCTOBER 2010 AT 7.30 P.M. IN ASTON INGHAM VILLAGE HALL
Mr J. Harding, (Chairman), Mr J. Whatley, Mr E. Green, Mr C. Tormey, Mr S. Burns, Mrs R. Tree
MINUTES OF SEPTEMBER MEETING were read, approved and signed.
1) Parish Walk – to begin at Mr Tormey’s house at 10 o’clock on Thursday 14th October. Route had been planned and defects identified. Thanks were expressed to Mr Tormey for organizing this.
2) Letter received from Amey regarding faults reported – these to be mentioned during Parish Walk.
3) Blogsite has been updated.
4) Chimes Reports. Chairman confirmed that notes of meeting can be published in magazine. Approved minutes to be posted on Blogsite. Clerk to attend to this.
5) Joint Parish Meetings. Awaiting reply from other parishes.
6) Parish Map Mrs Tree to obtain details of binding costs for application to Lea Show Committee.
7) Letter read from Citizens Advice Bureau regarding possible donation. Mrs Tree to contact Chief Executive.
8) Sandbags . Current stock – 50+ . Letter returned to Herefordshire Council.
I. White Hart – DMS/101776/FH. Plans had been circulated to councillors not at last meeting. There were no objections. Permission granted. Conditions read and noted.
II. Penny Farthing – application for variation in opening hours. Mr Burns to contact neighbours for opinions, and response to be returned.
1) PACT meetings – Ross district at Larruperz Centre at 7.00 on Tuesday 9th November.
2) ICT Conference
3) Broadband – letter from Jesse Norman
4) Aston Ingham Scouts. Letter of support requested for grant applications. Clerk to compile letter.
5) Gloucestershire Planning Dept. –telephone call apologizing for lack of liaison.
6) Shaping our Place
7) Parish Matters –Came & Co.
8) Amey feedback form left with Mr Tormey to await result of Parish Walk.
9) H.A.L.C. – Information Corner and details of conference.
FINANCE C.A. £2434.08 A.I.P.C.H.F. £7.63 P.C. £11.00
Ø Precept – amount to be decided by end of December. Clerk to contact Election Office requesting a rough idea of possible election costs to aid in setting precept.
Ø P.C.C. Request for donation towards grass cutting costs in churchyard. Mr Harding declared an interest. (Mr Whatley had left meeting early). Mrs Tree proposed £300.00. Mr Green seconded. All in favour.
Ø Audit – Annual Return received – no problems. Fee is £58.75. Mrs Tree proposed this be paid. Mr Burns seconded. All in favour.
ANY OTHER MATTERS
v Black bags. Complaint to be made to Council Offices at Ross if not received.
v Protection of Rural Upton Bishop – Meeting at Upton Bishop Village Hall on Monday 18th October
MEETING CLOSED AT 9.10 p.m.
DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Monday 8th November 2010