MINUTES OF ASTON INGHAM PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 12TH DECEMBER 2011 AT 7.30 P.M. IN THE VILLAGE HALL
ATTENDED BY Mr J. Harding (chairman), Mr J. Whatley, Mrs R. Tree
APOLOGIES WERE RECEIVED FROM Mr E. Green, Mr S. Burns, Mr C. Tormey
MINUTES OF NOVEMBER MEETING were read, approved and signed.
1. Roads. Oak Lane – work completed. Other problems to be monitored.
2. Data Protection. Issues have been considered fully, and at this juncture no further action is thought to be required.
3. Preaching/Pilgrim’s Cross. Mr Whatley to contact architects, Hook Mason.
4. Clerk to make contact with other parish councils regarding joint meetings.
5. Jubilee mugs. H.A.L.C. are unable to order mugs because of problems reclaiming V.A.T. Other websites to be looked at to compare prices.
PLANNING – none
I. Safer Herefordshire – survey
II. Olympic Flame
III. 2011 State of Herefordshire report
IV. Local Boundary Commission meeting
V. Community Resilience Co-ordinator scheme (Mr Harding and Mr Tormey)
VI. Community Technology grant
VII. Register of Electors
VIII. Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Beacons
X. Localism Act (H.A.L.C.) & Parish liaison – Mr Whatley
XI. H.A.L.C. – revised constitution/election expenses/protocol for transfer of services/Localism Bill/leaflets for fostering and Mobile Youth Led Opportunities
FINANCE C.A. £2054.72 A.I.P.C.H.F. £7.63 P.C. £3.01
1) Precept to be agreed next meeting when more councillors would be able to give input.
2) Village Hall accounts. Mr Whatley proposed accounts be adopted. Mrs Tree seconded. All in favour.
3) Receipt for Hall Hire for Parish Council meetings (£88.00)
4) Clerk’s salary (3 months). £200.00 Mr Harding proposed this be paid, Mrs Tree seconded. All in favour. Cheques written separately. Clerk – £160.00. H.M.R.C. – £40.00.
5) Form for fuel expenses was approved.
6) Letter from Mr Whatley, treasurer of A.I.P.C.C.(Aston Ingham Parochial Church Council) requesting donation towards grass cutting costs. This was deferred to January’s meeting as Declaration of Interests meant there would not have been a quorum.
ANY OTHER MATTERS – none
DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Monday 9th January 2012
MEETING CLOSED AT 9.05 p.m.