MINUTES OF ASTON INGHAM PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 13TH DECEMBER 2010 AT 7.30 P.M. IN THE VILLAGE HALL
Mr J. Harding (chairman), Mr J. Whatley, Mrs R. Tree (councillors)
Mr P. Leighton (CSO)
APOLOGIES were received from Mr E. Green, Mr C. Tormey, Mr S. Burns
MINUTES OF NOVEMBER MEETING were read, approved and signed.
1. Ice on roads at Ambleside and Acacia Lane. Mr Tormey has contacted Highways.
2. Highways Contravention – problems to be put on agenda for next meeting.
3. Clerk to write to Gloucestershire Highways regarding Sunnyside and problems of visibility.
4. Report from joint meeting circulated. Amey survey to be carried out. Reports to be emailed to Mr Harding and Mr Whatley.
5. Final PACT meeting attended by Mr Tree and Mr Whatley.
6. Letter to be sent to Lea Residents’ Association regarding refurbishment of Parish Map.
REPORT FROM CSO
Mr Leighton said that there were several instances of stolen batteries, as well as thefts of oil still occurring. In the cold weather people were being warned about leaving unattended cars running to defrost or warm up, as there had been car thefts reported. Identities of callers should always be checked as there had also been reports of bogus callers.
1. Access to Lanx Meadow, Aston Ingham Road. DMS102995/F. Proposed resiting of gateway to improve road safety. Mr Whatley left the meeting. The Parish Council had no objections to the application.
2. Approval of non – material amendment to planning permission. Lower Luxtree, Barrel Lane. DMSE/100972/FH.
Housing needs survey report
Hereford Museum poster
Affordable Rural Housing – a practical guide for Parish Councils
H.A.L.C. –Information Corner
N.A.L.C. – parish polls
FINANCE C.A £2075.33 A.I.P.C.H.F. £7.63 P.C. £8.95
1. Clerk’s salary six months £385.00. Mr Harding proposed this be paid. Mr Whatley seconded. All in favour.
2. Printer cartridge. Mr Harding proposed £15.00 be transferred to Petty Cash towards cost of new printer cartridge. Mrs Tree seconded. All in favour.
3. Village Hall Hire. Invoice adjusted. (Two hours for average meeting and January 2010 meeting cancelled). New amount £60.00. Mr Harding proposed this be paid. Mrs Tree seconded. All in favour.
4. Village Hall accounts. These were circulated and Mr Harding proposed they be adopted. Mr Whatley seconded. All in favour.
5. Citizens Advice Bureau. Mrs Tree proposed a donation of £50.00. Mr Whatley seconded. All in favour.
6. Precept. After discussion Mr Harding proposed precept remain at £1750.00. Mrs Tree seconded. All in favour.
ANY OTHER MATTERS
• Concerns were expressed regarding caravans on land adjacent to Warren Farm – to be put on agenda for next meeting.
DATE OF NEXT MEETING Monday 10th January 2011
MEETING CLOSED AT 9.18 p.m.