MINUTES OF ASTON INGHAM PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 14TH DECEMBER 2009 AT 7.30 P.M. IN THE VILLAGE HALL
Mr J. Harding (Chairman), Mr J. Whatley, Mr S. Burns, Mrs R.Tree
APOLOGIES WERE RECEIVED FROM
Mr E. Green and Mr C. Tormey
MINUTES OF NOVEMBER MEETING were read, approved and signed. Amendment was made to page 15 (Section2 Planning) of October minutes. Implication of concern over heavy vehicles was made by Mr and Mrs P. Shaw only. (DCSE 0009/1737/F)
1. Flooding at Knightshill – monitor after next spate of heavy rain, as some work appears to have been done.
2. Smartwater signs have now been erected. Thanks were given to Mr Whatley and Mr Tormey.
3. Safe was inspected and Parish Council members decided that it would be suitable. Mr Harding to duplicate keys.
4. Ray Wallace emailed Mrs Tree asking for location of horse warning signs, which have now been forwarded to him on three occasions. Mrs Tree to write to Harry Bramer expressing concerns.
5. No reply from Enforcement Officer regarding possible change of use at Bella Lea.
• Goldcliff (DMSE/O92493/0) – Outline planning permission.
• Point Cottage (DMSE/092395/FH – Refusal
• Bramley Cottage (DMSE/092227/FH) Permission. Conditions read and noted.
• Mr Whatley offered his spare copy of Town and Country Planning for Parish Council use.
He gave feedback on the planning meeting he attended and explained the changes which affected the Parish Council observations on planning applications.
II. More Amey contacts – clerk to photocopy
III. Shaping our Place 2026
IV. Public Rights of Way – copy to Mrs Walden (FPO)
V. Leaflets regarding street furniture and gardening services
FINANCE C.A. £2133.89 A.I.P.C.H.F. £7.63 P.C. £2.83
1. Clerk’s salary – Mr Harding proposed the Clerk be paid £385.00 (6 months’ salary) Mrs Tree seconded. All in favour
2. Village Hall accounts. These were examined and Mrs Tree proposed they be adopted. Mr Burns seconded. All in favour.
3. Precept. Mr Harding proposed this remain at £1750. Mrs Tree seconded. All in favour.
4. Audit Clerk had emailed Lynda Wilcox (HALC), but no reply as yet. Mr Harding proposed payment of £75.90 be made and challenged later if advised by H.A.L.C. Mrs Tree seconded. All in favour.
ANY OTHER MATTERS
Closure of B4221 from 4th -8th January
MEETING CLOSED AT 9.00
DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Monday 11th January 2010