MINUTES OF ASTON INGHAM PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 14TH NOVEMBER 2011 AT 7.30 P.M. IN THE VILLAGE HALL
ATTENDED BY Mr J. Harding (Chairman), Mr C. Tormey, Mr J. Whatley, Mr S. Burns, Mrs R. Tree
APOLOGIES WERE RECEIVED BY Mr E. Green
MINUTES OF OCTOBER MEETING were read, approved and signed, with one amendment
1. PC IRIS ( Parish Council Infrastructure Reporting Information System) – information and maps were shown to councillors by Mr Tormey, who was notified of outstanding problems regarding Highways. Email read from Joanne Davies (Amey) concerning submission of information.
2. Data Protection – still to be addressed.
3. Kilcot/Gorsley Parish Council – contact name to be determined to enquire about joint meetings.
4. Preaching/Pilgrim’s Cross – research being undertaken.
5. Information about funding for Queen’s Diamond Jubilee received from H.A.L.C. Clerk to check whether mugs would be personalised with name of parish.
6. Salt bins letter received outlining provision and ranking. Clerk to request bin for Barrel Lane and check status of Oak Lane.
1. Planning meeting at Linton was attended by several councillors, but outcome was disappointing.
2. Vine Tree Cottage, Aston Ingham Road. DMS/113044/FH Two storey extension to front of property. The Parish Council had no objections.
3. Neighbourhood Planning Event – links to resources from
meeting were circulated
4. Planning Applications – use of electronic services – letter read from Mike Willmont, Head of Neighbourhood Planning. Clerk to check whether any funding towards resources was available.
i. Local Government Boundary Commission
ii. War Memorials Trust
iii. Budget Consultation meetings
iv. Crash Map – links to website
v. Council Tax charges
vi. Clerk/Council Direct
viii. Village Hall A.G.M. – representatives to be Mr Tormey and Mr Burns
FINANCE C.A. £2212.44 A.I.P.C.H.F. £7.63 P.C. £4.39
1. Election costs – invoice received for non-contested election. Mr Tormey proposed £69.72 be paid to Herefordshire Council. Mr Harding seconded. All in favour.
2. Mileage costs for courses. Clerk had confirmed allowances and would design form for claiming of fuel expenses. Separate cheques to be written.
3. Following course at H.M.R.C. attended by Clerk as Responsible Financial Officer, payslips for Clerk’s Salary to be created and separate payments made to clerk and H.M.R.C. for tax deductions.
4. Aston Ingham Village Hall Hire invoice received. Mr Harding proposed sum of £88.00 be paid. Mr Whatley seconded. All in favour. Clerk to advise Treasurer that the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council had not been included.
5. Request for donation from Citizens’ Advice Bureau. Clerk to reply.
6. Precept – discussion about possible expenditure for next year – to be placed on agenda for next meeting.
ANY OTHER MATTERS
§ Parish Map – display. Discussion regarding most suitable places and type of case – to be put on agenda for next meeting.
§ May Hill Commoners – councillors to check whether group is still in existence.
DATE OF NEXT MEETING –Monday 12th December
MEETING CLOSED AT 9.40 p.m.