MINUTES OF ASTON INGHAM PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 8TH FEBRUARY 2010 AT 7.30 P.M. IN THE VILLAGE HALL
Mr J. Harding (chairman), Mr J. Whatley, Mr E.Green, Mr C.Tormey, Mr S. Burns, Mrs R.Tree
MINUTES OF DECEMBER MEETING were read, approved and signed.
1. January meeting was cancelled due to bad weather.
2. Horse warning signs – new copy of plan to be sent to Ray Wallace and Harry Bramer.
3. 40m.p.h. speed limit – clerk to ask for update.
4. Roads. Weather has caused considerable damage. The telephone number for reporting potholes and other problems – 01432 261800. (email – firstname.lastname@example.org )
5. Letter from Amey regarding gritting schedules and routes. Amey survey passed to Mr Whatley.
6. Water running down Oaks Lane onto B4222 – sheet ice on bend. This has been a problem since the conversion of Majaro Barn. Clerk to notify Highways Chief Executive.
7. Letter from Mr Byers regarding flooding at Knightshill, which is being monitored.
8. Water leak at Beavan’s Hill. Mr Tormey rang Water Board several times to complain, but no action has been taken. Clerk to write to Welsh Water Authority.
9. Safe – key will cost over £100 – other options to be looked at. Mr Tormey suggested that we put existing documents into County Archives temporarily.
10. Footpaths – broken stile at Withymoor Farm to be reported to Warden.
1. Point Cottage DMSE100165/FH – observations as before with amendment.
1. Countryside Art
2. Gorsley and Kilcot Newsletter
3. West Mercia Police
4. Register of Electors
5. Housing needs survey
6. Rural Services Network
7. Pothole damage
8. Local Development Framework
9. H.A.L.C. – courses, newsletter
FINANCE C.A £1616.99 A.I.P.C.H.F. £7.63 P.C. £1.46
• Mr Harding proposed £20.00 be transferred to Petty Cash. Mr Green seconded. All in favour.
• Acknowledgement of Precept – £875.00
• Letter regarding election costs.
ANY OTHER MATTERS – NONE
DATES OF NEXT MEETINGS – Monday 8th March, Monday 12th April
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING Monday 10th May (followed by Parish Council A.G.M.)
MEETING CLOSED AT 9.14 p.m.