MINUTES OF ASTON INGHAM PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 8TH MARCH 2010 AT 7.30P.M. IN THE VILLAGE HALL
Mr J. Harding (Chairman), Mr C. Tormey, Mr J. Whatley, Mr S. Burns, Mrs R. Tree.
APOLOGIES WERE RECEIVED FROM Mr E. Green
MINUTES OF FEBRUARY MEETING were read, approved and signed.
1. Potholes – Mr Harding had reported 13 potholes in the vicinity of Stoney Road. The one at Morton’s Farm had been filled, but not others. Mr Whatley to bring this to attention of officers at planning meeting later this week. Clerk to contact Amey regarding condition of road at Withymoor Farm.
2. Letter from Ray Wallace – B4222 has met criteria for 40m.p.h. speed limit, but map appears to show proposed start is not from the county boundary as previously promised. Clerk to query this.
3. Register of electors checked. Amendments to be emailed to electoral office.
PLANNING – none
2. H.A.L.C. –training/standing orders/place shaping survey
3. Clerk to contact Lynda Wilcox regarding standing orders.
4. Spinal Injuries Association – fundraising. Fish and chip supper to be held on Friday21st May.
FINANCE C.A. £1596.99 A.I.P.C.H.F. £7.63 P.C. £19.51
ANY OTHER MATTERS
• Protection of Rural Upton Bishop was discussed, including Planning Application DCSE2009/0855/F
Planning Application DCSE2009/1568/F
Planning Application DCSE2009/1059/F (adjacent parish)
MEETING CLOSED AT 9.14 p.m.
DATES OF NEXT MEETINGS
Monday 12th April
Annual Parish Meeting, followed by Annual Meeting of the Parish Council – Monday 10th May
Representatives of village organizations are welcome to attend the Annual Parish Meeting or to send a short report of the group’s activities over the past year.
The Aston Ingham Parish Council meeting is held in the committee room in the Village Hall on the second Monday of each month (excluding August, unless a special meeting needs to be called).
The meeting begins promptly at 7.30 p.m., and business is usually finished by 9.30 – 10.00 p.m.