MINUTES OF ASTON INGHAM PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 9TH JANUARY 2012 AT 7.30P.M IN THE VILLAGE HALL
ATTENDED BY Mr J. Harding (chairman), Mr J. Whatley, Mr C. Tormey, Mr S. Burns, Mrs R. Tree.
APOLOGIES WERE RECEIVED FROM Mr E. Green.
MINUTES OF DECEMBER MEETING were read, approved and signed.
1. Status of outstanding road defects to be checked with PC IRIS. Clerk to also write letter to Amey advising them of overhanging hedge opposite entrance to Barrel Lane.
2. Pilgrim’s/Preaching Cross – waiting for information from architect.
3. May Hill Commoners. Mr Smith is checking situation of organization. It is hoped that a beacon will be lit for Jubilee celebrations.
4. Chimes Notes needed for November, December and January. Blogsite requires approved minutes for November and December.
5. Jubilee mugs/mementoes – websites and catalogue circulated.
1. Vine Tree Cottage, Aston Ingham Road. Two-storey extension. DMS/110344. Application withdrawn.
I. H.A.L.C. – Information Corner and courses
II. Neighbourhood Planning course
III. Standards and the Localism Act
IV. Clerk/Council Direct
V. Diamond Jubilee information
FINANCE C.A. £1854.72 A.I.P.C.H.F. £7.63 P.C. £1.63
1) Mr Harding proposed £20.00 be transferred to Petty Cash. Mrs Tree seconded. All in favour.
2) Request from Aston Ingham Parochial Church Council for donation towards grass cutting in churchyard. Mr Harding and Mr Whatley declared an interest. Mrs Tree proposed £330.00 be donated, Mr Burns seconded. All in favour.
3) Precept. After some discussion it was decided that the precept would be set at £2200 for 2012/13. Mr Tormey proposed, Mrs Tree seconded. All in favour.
ANY OTHER MATTERS – none
DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Monday 13th February 2012
MEETING CLOSED AT 8.50 p.m.