MINUTES OF ASTON INGHAM PARISH COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON MONDAY 13THJUNE 2011 AT 7.30P.M. IN THE VILLAGE HALL
ATTENDED BY Mr J. Harding (Chairman), Mr J. Whatley, Mr C. Tormey, Mrs R. Tree, Mr S. Burns
APOLOGIES WERE RECEIVED FROM Mr E. Green
MINUTES OF ANNUAL MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL (MAY) were read, approved and signed.
1) Roads – After contact with Mr Bramer (District Councillor) there was a response to the Parish Council’s repeated requests for information about remedial works on roads. Mr Joe Neil (Amey) apologized for not responding to emails and work not being completed. There had been a lack of liaison between inspectors and operatives, and this should be resolved shortly and system should be updated within three weeks. A team had been appointed to address outstanding issues. Some of these problems have been attended to. Mr Bramer to be thanked for intervention.
Other matters to be reported : –
a) 30 m.p.h. speed limit sign knocked down opposite Old Rectory
b) Potholes in Oak Lane
c) Verge breaking up between The Woodground and Lanx Cottage
d) Subsidence at Knightshill
2) Parish Map is ready for collection – final cost £500. Letter to Chair of Lea Residents’ Association and others who had requested to view map to invite them to do this at the start of July meeting.
3) Data Protection to be discussed at next meeting.
1) The Coach House, Aston Court, Aston Ingham DMS/11457/J. Fell one lime tree situated at the gate near the rear garden of the Coach House. No objections.
2) Withymoor Farm DMS/110638/F. Demolition of existing straw barn and replace with new, larger straw barn and extend adjacent cattle sheds. Permission. Conditions read and noted.
I. Electoral Register – deletion
II. Living Villages
III. Councillor notification under the Data Protection Act 1998
IV. Neighbourhood Planning
V. Courses – H.A.L.C.
VI. Summer Symposium – H.A.L.C. Regarding courses, Mrs Tree proposed that any councillor attending a course should disseminate information at subsequent meeting so that everyone can benefit. Mr Harding seconded. All in favour.
FINANCE C.A. £2602.83 A.I.P.C.H.F. £7.63 P.C. £11.00
1) Charles Arnold Baker 8th Edition received.
2) P.A.Y.E. Clerk to register and obtain information for next meeting when salary will be reviewed and discussed.
3) Receipt for Insurance – £265.00
4) Annual Governance Statement read, agreed, signed and dated.
ANY OTHER MATTERS
Ø Middle Barrel Farm – Councillors to look at wall and other building work to discuss at next meeting.
Ø Clerk to contact Lynda Wilcox regarding Model Standing Orders.
DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Monday 11th July
MEETING CLOSED AT 9.15 p.m.