MINUTES OF ANNUAL MEETING OF ASTON INGHAM PARISH COUNCIL HELD ON MONDAY 10TH MAY 2010, FOLLOWING THE ANNUAL PARISH MEETING AT 7.30P.M. IN THE VILLAGE HALL
Mr J. Harding (Chairman), Mr J. Whatley, Mr C. Tormey,
Mrs R. Tree, Mr E. Green, Mr S. Burns
ELECTION OF OFFICERS
Chairman – Mrs Tree proposed Mr Harding, Mr Tormey seconded. All in favour.
Vice- Chairman and Planning Officer – Mr Harding proposed Mr Whatley. Mr Green seconded. All in favour.
Mr Harding signed declaration of acceptance of office.
MINUTES OF APRIL MEETING were read, approved and signed.
1) Potholes at Beavans Hill/Withymoor Farm had been done, but there was already more damage
2) Pothole opposite Oaks Lane/Majaro Barn and opposite Stockings Field gate. Clerk to contact Highways.
3) Floodlights at Tennis Club. – Response from Herefordshire Council –they had not been consulted about Planning Application. No response from Gloucestershire as yet. Matter to be discussed at next meeting following reply from Gloucestershire.
4) Letter from Hayley Crane, Housing Development Officer. A meeting was not considered necessary, although she would be happy to attend if we requested this.
I. The Finches DMSE/100328/FH –alteration and repositioning of domestic vehicular access. Planning permission. Conditions read and noted.
II. Point Cottage DMSE/100165/FH – erection of garage with office over. Planning permission. Conditions read and noted.
III. The Cedars, Stoney Road DMSE/100749/F – septic tank for new annexe to dwelling. Mr Whatley to check with Enforcement Officer regarding exact specifications, and obtain written clarification for future.
Police Newsletters – distributed to councillors
C.A. £2316.58 A.I.P.C.H.F. £7.63 P.C. £16.18
• Precept received for April
• Land Easement £20.00 (Godfrey Payton). Mr Harding proposed this be paid. Mrs Tree seconded. All in favour. Mr Whatley signed Declaration of Interest.
ANY OTHER MATTERS
o Parish Map and Audit to be placed on agenda for next meeting.
DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Monday 14th June
MEETING CLOSED at 9.24 p.m.
The Aston Ingham Parish Council meeting is held in the committee room in the Village Hall on the second Monday of each month (excluding August, unless a special meeting needs to be called).
The meeting begins promptly at 7.30 p.m., and business is usually finished by 9.30 – 10.00 p.m.